6 week Kriya Yoga immersion with 6x weekly 1 hour sessions.
Experience and integrate powerful Kriya Techniques from the Himalayan Tradition through weekly themed journeys.
The course will also be available in an online video format in April 2019 at theshaktiflow.com. This will be gifted to students who attend the course in person. (valued at $111.00)
WHAT IS KRIYA YOGA
"Kriya" means "action that leads us to evolution, expansion, and liberation." The purpose of kriya is to access deeper states of unity consciousness. Kriyas generate electricity by combining repetitive movements, breath and mantra to create a moving meditation that releases and shifts consciousness.
BENEFITS OF KRIYA YOGA
- Kriya techniques increase our ability to activate and sustain rising energy of Kundalini
- Master our own energy field
- Prevent injuries and assist in healing at the cellular level as prana is awakened and heat is ignited from the inside out. Whereas it takes 30 minutes for asana to have a deep, penetrating effect, with kriyas it takes just minutes.
- Physical healing and increased levels of energy
- Strengthen the pre-frontal cortex, cultivating wisdom and spiritual self-realisation.
- Transitioning from sympathetic to parasympathetic nervous system (from fight-or-flight to calm)
- Increased mental clarity and concentration
THE LINEAGE OF KRIYA YOGA
The Himalayan Kriya comes from the Babaji Lineage of Paramahansa Yogananda, through Anand Mehrotra, Founder of Sattva Yoga. For thousands of years Kriya Yoga from the Babaji Lineage was only offered from guru to disciple, however with the worldwide interest in awakening, the practice is slowly beginning to be offered in more settings by initiated teachers.